Signed by their maker (W. Parkinson & Co. of Birmingham & London), and dating to around 1910, this elegant pair of copper gas lanterns has been fully restored and electrified. We have added custom brass lighting clusters (total 300 W/lantern) and finished the lanterns with solid brass ball feet and large hanging rings. Perfect over a kitchen island or in a long hallway, where only a pair will do. Awaiting glass (included in price). Please note these have been stripped, but not lacquered. They can be polished, lacquered, or faux painted to give a realistic verdigris (green) surface for an additional charge. United Kingdom, CA 1910.
H: 37in (94.0cm) W: 16in (40.6cm) D: 16in (40.6cm)
Make an inquiry -
Email details -